It is important to know that the information you are accessing comes from reliable sources. In this age of electronic access and information, anyone can say anything on the internet. All of the resources below have been reviewed and verified by people like you – people concerned about the health and welfare of their children – including physicians, researchers and disease experts. You can use these resources with confidence.
Links to more information about concerns that some parents have about immunizations are listed by topic below.
Aluminum in Vaccines
Antigens in Vaccines
- Vaccines and Autism – A Study in the Journal of Pediatrics
- Evidence Shows Vaccines Unrelated to Autism (PDF)
- Vaccine & Autism: What You Should Know (PDF)
- MMR Vaccine Does Not Cause Autism (PDF)
- Decisions in the Omnibus Autism Proceeding (PDF)
Breastfeeding and the Infant Immune System
- The Newborn Immune System
- How Vaccines Prevent Disease
- Common Questions about Immunity Types
- Immunization and Breastfeeding
- Understanding Chicken Pox
- Chicken Pox Vaccine: Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Formaldehyde in Vaccines
Multiple Vaccinations at one time
- Addressing Parents Concerns: Do Multiple Vaccines Overwhelm or Weaken the Infant’s Immune System?
- Multiple Vaccinations at one Time
Safety of immunizations for pregnant women
Safety of vaccines; spacing of vaccines; side effects
- General Recommendations on Immunizations
- How Safe are Vaccines?
- Vaccines: The Safest Thing in Medicine
- Vaccine Safety: Answers to Parents Top Questions (PDF)
- Vaccines: A Safe Choice
Thimerosal in Vaccines
The following websites provide accurate information about immunizations. Some of the specific resources are provided beneath each, but there is lots more for you to explore.
- A Minute for Kids-The Importance of Vaccines
- Why Immunize Your Child
- Are Vaccines Still Needed?
- Vaccination is the Best Protection
- Vaccines and Your Baby
- Separating Fact from Fiction
- Crying Baby Symphony
- Talking about Vaccines with Dr. Paul Offit
- A variety of videos about families affected by vaccine-preventable diseases
- Information on immunizations, the benefits, answers to your questions and more.
Still have questions? Ask your child’s primary care provider.